Dolphin Island lies within one great outdoor playground and we have selected two unique adventure experiences for you to explore and enjoy.
- A three-night stay as the only guests on your very own private island, with accommodation on a double-occupancy basis in a beautifully-appointed Guest Bure.
- A two-tank diving adventure with dive master, in the clear, warm, pristine Bligh Waters full of an amazing variety of tropical fish and the signature hard and soft corals that make this diving spot world famous. (6-6½ hour trip)
- An all-day outdoor adventure involving transfers by private vehicle and a guided walk to explore the unspoiled beauty of the Nabalese Waterfall and the intriguing Wailotua Cave.
- Return transfers by private vehicle between Nadi and your embarkation point to Dolphin Island, Ellington Wharf, and boat transfers to and from the island.
- All delicious meals and a standard bar are provided.
- A copy of our latest book Worlds Apart.
Guest Bure (on a double occupancy basis) 2017/2018:
|01 April 2017 – 30 Sept. 2018|
|Guest Bure||NZ$2,204 per adult, per night, with a minimum three-night stay required.|
You may choose to travel by helicopter or by seaplane both ways. Prices can be advised accordingly.
An additional cost for the hire of tank and diving apparatus will apply.
All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes.
This offer is subject to availability. While every effort is made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.