Nestling like a precious jewel, surrounded by crystal-clear waters, Dolphin Island provides one of the most romantic escapes imaginable. Designed for absolute privacy, total freedom and every opportunity to be with each other, in one of the world’s most idyllic places.
- A minimum four-night stay luxuriating in your Guest Bure, with use of all the island’s amenities.
- Transfers to and from Dolphin Island are all included, arrive in style by seaplane from Nadi and return by private vehicle, with driver.
- All meals, with menus created to suit your needs, are included, along with a standard bar.
- Enjoy a French Champagne breakfast, two spa treatments (for couples) on your private beach – an hour-long massage and a papaya facial each, a romantic picnic for two and especially for your farewell evening, a traditional lovo feast, accompanied by Fijian musicians.
- You will also be presented with a copy of our latest book Worlds Apart, as a lasting memory of this special time.
Guest Bure (on a double/twin share basis) 2015/2016:
|01 April 2016 – 31 March 2017|
NZ$2,293 per person, per night, with a minimum four-night stay required.
You may choose to travel by helicopter or by seaplane both ways. Prices can be advised accordingly.
All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes.
This offer is subject to availability. While every effort is made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.