Nestling like a precious jewel, surrounded by crystal-clear waters, Dolphin Island provides one of the most romantic escapes imaginable. Designed for absolute privacy, total freedom and every opportunity to be with each other, in one of the world’s most idyllic places.
- A minimum four-night stay in your Guest Bure as the only guests on your own private island, with use of all the island’s amenities.
- Transfers to and from Dolphin Island are all included, arrive in style by seaplane from Nadi and return by private vehicle, with driver.
- All meals, with menus created to suit your needs, are included, along with a standard bar.
- During your stay, enjoy a French Champagne breakfast, two spa treatments (for couples) on your private beach – an hour-long massage and a papaya facial each, a romantic picnic for two and especially for your last evening, a traditional lovo feast, accompanied by Fijian musicians.
- You will also receive a copy of our latest book Worlds Apart, as a lasting memory of this special time.
Guest Bure (on a double occupancy basis) 2017/2018:
|01 April 2017 – 31 March 2018|
|Guest Bure||NZ$2,349 per person, per night, with a minimum four-night stay required|
Guest Bure (on a double occupancy basis) 2018/2019:
|01 April 2018 – 31 March 2019|
|Guest Bure||NZ$2,825 per person, per night, with a minimum four-night stay required|
You may choose to travel by either helicopter or seaplane to and from Dolphin Island. Prices can be advised accordingly.
All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes.
This offer is subject to availability. While every effort is made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.