Dolphin Island, one of the newest members of the prestigious Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts Program, is absolutely perfect for a romantic escape just for two, or as your own private haven to share time with your family. Now this beautiful Fijian jewel is offering two new packages making it possible for you to spend time together – without another guest in sight.
Located a short boat-ride from Rakiraki, in the relatively undiscovered northern part of Vitu Levi, this idyllic 13-acre private island has accommodation for up to eight guests and is exclusive in every sense, designed especially for island living. A small team are there to serve delicious meals and to cater to your every need. From snorkelling and kayaking, to choosing fresh seafood for dinner (caught straight from the local waters), or relaxing in a hammock with a book all afternoon, Dolphin Island has an adventure for everyone, from couples to extended families.
Guests can do as little or as much as they please, immersing themselves in genuine Fijian culture and hospitality, with no schedules to inhibit your enjoyment of the complete freedom that Dolphin Island provides. The thatched Main Bure pavilion connects two pairs of guest bures flanking each side and overlooks lawns surrounded by fringed palm trees, offering a perfect central gathering place for sunset cocktails, delicious meals or a plunge in the infinity pool.
This unique package is great value for a family staying a minimum of four nights and includes many complimentary activities, priced from NZ $2,511 per adult, per night, available from 1 February 2015 to 31 March 2016 and includes the following:
- An exclusive-use, four-night stay for two adults and two children (12 years old and younger), staying in two guest bures, on a double/twin share basis. Rates include return transfers by private vehicle between Nadi and Ellington Wharf, and boat transfers to and from the island.
- All delicious meals are provided, with children’s menus created to suit the younger members of the family. A standard bar is provided for the adults.
- To ensure this package represents amazingly good value we have organised some fabulous and fun complimentary activities for you – an interactive children’s cooking class, tapa cloth making, a special cultural visit to a local Fijian village, as well as an exciting snorkelling trip.
Dolphin Island offers the unrivalled luxury of having an idyllic Pacific island exclusively to yourselves, which is the ultimate experience for couples desiring total seclusion. The Dolphin Island Romance package offers the ultimate escape, including use of the island’s outdoor utterly gorgeous Hilltop Sleep-out bure – perfect for overlooking the sunrise.
- Created especially for couples and honeymooners, the Romance package is priced from NZ$2,237 per person, per night on a double/twin basis with a minimum four-night stay required, available from 1 February 2015 to 31 March 2016 and includes the following:
- An exclusive-use four-night stay in your own guest bure, luxuriating in all the island’s amenities, all for just your private use.
- All meals, with menus created to suit your needs are included, along with a standard bar.
- Transfers to and from Dolphin Island are all included, arrive in style by seaplane from Nadi and return by private vehicle, with driver.
- Enjoy an indulgent French Champagne breakfast, two different spa treatments for couples on your private beach – an hour-long massage and an hour-long body wrap, a romantic picnic for two and on your farewell evening a traditional lovo feast, accompanied by Fijian musicians.
- Take home a copy of Worlds Apart as a last memory of this special time from The Huka Retreats.
Sister properties Huka Lodge in New Zealand and Dolphin Island, Fiji are superb examples of the very best the Pacific has to offer – by way of generous hospitality, beautiful location and an extraordinary guest experience.
- Enjoy a four-night stay at Huka Lodge, in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite (on a double-occupancy basis), with pre-dinner drinks and canapés, five-course dinners and full country breakfasts for entire stay.
- Includes return journeys by private vehicle between Auckland and Huka Lodge, Taupo.
- Luxuriate during a four-night stay on your very own Pacific paradise – Dolphin Island. The rate is for exclusive-use of the entire island with accommodation on a double-occupancy basis in one Guest Bure.
- Includes return transfers by private vehicle between Nadi and Ellington Wharf, and boat transfers to and from the island, as well as all meals and a standard bar.
- Travel in the order that suits best – Fiji/New Zealand or New Zealand/Fiji – the choice is yours. Wherever you start your Pacific Time experience; a bottle of French Champagne awaits your arrival.
- From NZ$1,406* per person, per night on twin share in Guest Bure/ Junior Lodge Suite
*A festive season surcharge of NZ$460 per person, per night, applies at Huka Lodge only, on 24 December 2015, 26 December 2015, 31 December 2015 and 01 January 2016.
Dolphin Island, Fiji, Huka Lodge, New Zealand and Grande Provence Estate, South Africa comprise The Huka Retreats sister properties, all sharing a passionate commitment to providing extraordinary hospitality experiences for their guests.
All the Huka Retreats properties offer a collection of lifestyle packages created especially for each stunning location.