Dolphin Island lies within one great outdoor playground and we have selected two unique adventure experiences for you to explore and enjoy.
- A three-night stay as the only guests on your very own private island, with accommodation on a double-occupancy basis in a beautifully-appointed Guest Bure.
- A two-tank diving adventure with dive master, in the clear, warm, pristine Bligh Waters full of an amazing variety of tropical fish and the signature hard and soft corals that make this diving spot world famous. (6-6½ hour trip)
- An all-day outdoor adventure involving transfers by private vehicle and a guided walk to explore the unspoiled beauty of the Nabalese Waterfall and the intriguing Wailotua Cave.
- Return transfers by private vehicle between Nadi and your embarkation point to Dolphin Island, Wananavu, and boat transfers to and from the island.
- All delicious meals and a standard bar are provided.
- A Huka Lodge branded stainless steel hydro flask to take home.
Guest Bure (on a double/twin occupancy basis) 2019/2020:
|01 April 2019 – 31 March 2020|
|Guest Bure||NZ$2,500 per person, per night, with a minimum three-night stay required.|
The tank diving adventure is only available for certified divers.
You may choose to travel by helicopter or by seaplane both ways. Prices can be advised accordingly.
All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes.
This offer is subject to availability. While every effort is made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.