- A minimum two-night stay is required.
- Included in the rates; accommodation, three meals a day and standard drinks, land transfers between Nadi Airport or any hotel in Nadi, and boat transfer from Ellington Wharf, Raki Raki to Dolphin Island, and activities such as kayaks and snorkeling equipment.
- Rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and charged on an exclusive use, per night basis.
- Rates are exclusive of 9% VAT.
- Rates are subject to confirmation at the time of reservation.
- Children are welcome. Children five years and under are free of charge when staying with their parents in the same room. Only one child permitted per room.
- In order to confirm a reservation, we require a current credit card number with an expiry date that has validity beyond your date of departure from Dolphin Island.
- On confirmation of the reservation, a 25% non-refundable deposit against the total amount, must be made to guarantee the reservation.
- The remaining balance will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- Any additional activities and expenses will be settled in full after guest departure.
In the event that we are unable to replace a cancelled reservation, the following applies:
- Any cancellations made 31 days or more prior to arrival will forfeit the 25% deposit made at time of booking.
- Should a cancellation be received 30 days or less prior to arrival there will be a 100% charge for every room night cancelled.
- ‘No shows’ will be charged at 100% of the applicable rate for the total stay.